Group Home License Consultants

Taking the Guess Work Out of Care Home Licensing

header photo

Hire a Consultant to Become a Licensed Group Home Provider - Call 770-575-4149

Have you been looking diligently for someone to help you get licensed as a group home provider in your state?  If your time is limited, you don't have the skills to complete the licensing process and desperately need someone trustworthy to get things done for you, we are here to help you get licensed.   We have helped license care providers in Georgia, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Washington, Ohio, Kentucky, New Jersey and many other states.  We currently provide license consulting, products and services throughout the United States.

We also license programs under home and community based services (HCBS) or (HCS), which includes long-term care, day habilitation centers, behavioral health agencies and non-medical home care for ID/DD for all ages

Group Home License
A residential care home is a facility where individuals live 24/7 and 365 days a year.  We license facilities that are considered at-risk, therapeutic, intellectually developmentally disabled, mentally ill and for substance abuse.  Licensed residential care homes are sometimes called group homes, personal care homes, board and care, child caring institutions, child caring centers, residential care centers or another name depending on the state. Each state may call the care home something different, the population living in the home may be different and the licensing steps and process will definitely be different.

Non-Medical Home Care License
A non-medical home care agency provides paid caregivers that go into individuals' homes or environment to deliver personal care, companion sitting and nursing services, depending on state.  Non-medical care is when the caregivers help the clients with their activities for daily living (ADL's).   ADL's may include bathing, laundry, cooking, medication reminders, errands, transportation, companion sitting, and cleaning.  Our home care consulting services are customized and created with individualized attention. 

PHCP License "Training" for Georgia
A licensed private home care provider (PHCP) is what the State of Georgia calls a licensed non-medical home care agency.  Our training covers the application process, marketing, finances and operations.  Our one-day training class comes with the PHCP policy and procedure manual, operations forms (specific to the State of Georgia's rules and regulations), list of referral agencies for new clients, review of attachments, documents required in staff files, training binder, breakfast, lunch, snacks, training certificate and a great setting and environment to get answers to your pressing questions answered. 
Click Here to learn more.

If you have been frustrated, overwhelmed and confused on how to get started and licensed as a personal home care provider, we can help you.   Our consulting services include completing the state licensing application, attachments, customized policy and procedure manuals, detailed research, operations forms, EIN, LLC, NPI and so much more.  We take the guess work out of the license process.  

To get additional information or to start the process to get licensed call 770-575-4149 or email our office   It's so easy to get started.  We're affordable and our process is seamless.

Call 770-575-4149 for a FREE 10-Minute "No-Obligation" Consultation Today!

Success Tip...

The road to progress brings setbacks.   Don’t stop.  When you are at the end of the journey it will be worth it.  ~ Care Enterprise, LLC 

Click Here
Join Our Email List
Get a Weekly 
Success Tip!


Frugal Business Survival Tips

Marketing is the Heartbeat of Business

Personal Care Agencies vs. Home Health Agencies

Elder Care Cost Comparison

Out-of-Pocket Spending for Senior Care

In Business Attitude is Everything